Tea Island Resort Information & Policies
Arrival Time: All arrivals should be planned for after 3pm. This allows us enough time to thoroughly clean all units.
- All Weekly Units are equipped with A/C, Cable TV, Full baths including bath towels (no pool/beach towels provided), full kitchens (except Two Bedroom Chalets) supplied with dishes/utensils (no large pots or ovenware).
- All Nightly Chalet Motel Units include daily maid service.
- Special Events and Holidays 3-5 Minimum Stay Required
- All Other Rooms are rented weekly Saturday-Saturday during summer season.
- Weekly units are responsible for their own housekeeping, trash transfer to rubbish receptacles, and towel exchange once daily at office between 9am and 3pm.
- Pets and Fireworks are prohibited.
Extras Not Included in Rates
- $10 per night charge for each extra adult.
- $10 per night charge for cots (Port-a-cribs, Pak-n-Plays and Highchairs are free upon request if available).
- Picnic areas with BBQ grills & gas grills available free of use (charcoal not included).
- $20 per day charge for maid service on weekly units (bed linen change not included)
- $200 per week or $50 per day charge for dockage (boat, wave runner or jet ski). Bumpers not provided.
Dockage must be reserved and is non-refundable. Launching available by appointment.
For rooms 16 and 18, a $200 cancellation fee will be charged if cancelled more than 60 days prior to arrival. Cancellations within 60 days of arrival for rooms 16 and 18 will forfeit 50% of the deposit amount or $200, whichever is greater. No-Shows for Rooms 16 and 18 will forfeit 50% of the deposit amount or $200; whichever is greater..
For all other rooms, a $50 cancellation fee will be charged if cancelled more than 14 days prior to arrival. For cancellations within 14 days of arrival, a one-night cancellation fee will apply.
Just as we have held your room for the time on your reservation, you are responsible for the amount due for your entire length of stay. There are no refunds for early departures.
Please be aware that the minimum age for check-in is 21 years.
Due to our commitment to our customers who may have allergies, Tea Island Resort is not pet friendly. Please make other arrangements as we cannot make an exception for your pets.